Easy Gluten free lunch for a lazy sunday.
Chop butternut squash into chunk size pieces, place in a glass or oven proof dish, sprinke with cinammon and olive oil, bake for thirty minutes, delicious! This can also be blended up afterwards into a delicious winter soup.
Chop green and red peppers, red onion and courgettes, place in an oven proof dish, add cherry tomatoes add a good helping of seasalt and olive oil then bake in the oven for 35 mins, makes a delicious side to any meal or just as a snack served with fresh houmous.
This looks wonderful!!! thanks for sharing with us! I will enjoy your blog as I love all the things you plan to post :) xoxo Stacy
ReplyDeleteAww thank you Stacy for your support 😊
ReplyDeleteThis looks just wonderful! You are such a sweet lady. I can't wait to try these recipes! Love, Melissa
ReplyDelete